Tuesday 1 November 2011

Kurt Geiger galore


After waiting for what felt like forever for my Elle magazine to arrive, I was not disappointed to find a £25 Kurt Geiger gift voucher attached! I'm a big KG fan and am especially loving their new range of accessories! As one of my besties manages a Geiger store, I'd been fortunate enough to receive a lovely phone case from the range and was so impressed by the quality! The accessories range from jewellery to laptop cases to handbags.


With my voucher in hand, off I went to my local KG store. After deciding it was a piece of jewellery I was going to go for, I eventually picked this 'Cassie' bracelet which came in three different colour options. I chose the silver option with the beige cord as I felt it was more versatile than the other colours (purple and gold) and would go with my other silver jewellery.



I absolutely love the bracelet and as it's free (I got the subscription to Elle as Christmas present) it's even better! I think I will be mainly wearing it alone but you could just as easily stack with other bracelets for a more layered effect. I would definitely recommend purchasing a copy of Elle for £3.80 in order to get a £20 gift card (I got £25 as I am a subscriber to Elle) as most of the jewellery is around that price point.

2 comments:

  1. what a great blog post :) i was looking at this in the shop, but my wrists were a bit too big!

    i took advantage of KGWELCOME10 welcome code, 5 times infact, and saved over £400!! check out my blog post about it, and let me know what you think :)

    http://feels-so-good.blogspot.com/2011/11/haul-kurt-geiger-and-how-we-saved-47080.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you for your lovely comment. What an amazing saving you made on all of those shoes, I'm so jealous! I love love love the strappy, pink ones. It's making me think I might need to purchase a few more copies of the magazine to make some more savings! x

    ReplyDelete