Friday 11 November 2011

The beauty of basics




Another bargain buy purchased from Forever 21. On what was supposed to be a window shopping trip to London, I came across this little 3/4 sleeve top, from what has become my favourite shop, for just £6.50! I love tops such as this because they are so easy to put on but still look as though you have made an effort and put thought into your outfit. I particularly love the rolled up sleeves which makes the top appear less like a basic tee. I put a long, white vest top underneath just for a little extra warmth but the top could definitely be worn alone. I think it's great to have basics such as this in your wardrobe that you can quickly grab in the morning. At £6.50 you can't go wrong and I shall be going back for more in different colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment