Tuesday 22 November 2011

Dove to the rescue

I posted a little while ago that I purchased the Dove nourishing oil care express treatment conditioner. I have since used a whole tube and have just bought a second one. I absolutely love it! It's probably the best conditioner I have ever used on my hair. My hair is naturally thick and dry which isn't helped by having high lights and using straighteners pretty much everyday.


I shampoo my hair as usual and then apply a generous amount of the conditioner all over my hair particularly concentrating on the ends, which are most dry. I then leave it on for 2-3 minutes whilst I wash etc. Then I rinse thoroughly. I usually blowdry my hair which used to leave it feeling very dry and frizzy, but after using this conditioner it is left lovely and soft and definitely appears to have less frizz. Once I have used my straighteners, my hair is left looking smooth, shiny and ultimately more healthy. I would definitely recommend this conditioner to anyone but especially for those with thick or dry hair! It is a beauty must-have from now on for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment