Thursday 3 November 2011

Grey, grey, beige

As you will notice in many of my 'fashion/outfit' posts, I am usually always wearing my Hollister 'Laguna skinny' jeans. The main reason is they are the first pair of jeans I have ever had that properly fit me and they are just so comfortable. I bought a couple of pairs so I rotate them around. The wash of denim usually goes with everything and the length means I can wear them with flats, turn the bottoms up or as their skinny fit, I can tuck them into boots.






However, after saying all of this, I do like to change my outfits up a little every now and then and for this outfit I am wearing my dark grey/light black 'Juicy Couture' jeans. I love the colour of these and think they are really versatile but they are slightly too big for me so I usually have to wear a belt with them. I teamed them with a chunky knit jumper from River Island which is perfect for these colder months. It's nice and long and even though the sleeves are rolled up it's still long enough for me. I really like the zip detailing at the back as it gives the jumper a little more character. I wore my grey UGG's as I thought these went well with the colour of my jeans but you could easily pair black boots with them or a colour which matches the jumper.

No comments:

Post a Comment