Tuesday 15 November 2011

Beauty review


I mentioned the 'Nivea light moisturising day cream' a few posts ago, but wanted to use it for a while before posting about it properly. Even though this is a day moisturiser, I do use it at night as well because I don't like thick creams which some night creams can be. I use my Liz Earle cleanse and polish to cleanse my face and remove my make up, and then I use the instant boost skin tonic in the spritz bottle. I then use this moisturiser straight after and I love that this one is light and absorbs straight into my skin. It leaves my face feeling moisturised and hydrated but not sticky or like it has a lot of product on it. You also only need the tiniest amount of product to cover your whole face which means the tube will last a long time! This is definitely something I love at the moment and will continue to use. I may possibly switch back to the Liz Earle skin repair light moisturiser but for the moment I'm really enjoying the Nivea one!

No comments:

Post a Comment