Wednesday 7 March 2012

Tread Gently




I was so excited to hear that MAC were re-releasing tendertones! I have never tried them before but after hearing the hype about them on blogs and YouTube, I knew I had to get my hands on one. I know the website has sold out of most colours but you may be able to still pick one up in stores. They are part of the new 'Cook MAC' collection.

I got the colour 'tread gently' which is an amazing yellow with a shimmer. They smell good enough to eat, a mixture of strawberry and kiwi! They apply so well and give a lovely soft, sheen to the lips whilst leaving them moisturised and hydrated. I have only tried this on bare lips so far but I'm definitely going to layer it over the top of some of my lipsticks to give them a lovely shimmer and gloss. I'm a big fan of the glass jar they come in as it makes them feel more special than a regular lip balm.
(Available from the 'Cook MAC' collection by MAC £11)

No comments:

Post a Comment