Sunday 18 March 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo




They have finally arrived in the UK! If like me, you have been eyeing these up on YouTube, you will be glad to know they have now arrived in most Superdrugs and Boots! The names are different to those in America which is a little confusing. I desperately wanted 'tough as taupe' but none of the colours available in the UK are called that. So, I went for '40-Permanent Taupe' which I think is the same colour? but just a different name?

I'm not going to do a full review now as I haven't properly tested this out but I just wanted to let you know that these are now available if you wanted to pick one up! I have used this once and so far am impressed. In the pot it looks a very light, 'putty' shade but once you dip your finger in and apply it, it is definitely a taupe shade. I apologise for the last picture because I did use this before I had taken the picture! However, the centre bit you can see where I have swatched it, probably gives a more true colour! I think for £4.99 these are worth a try.

A full review will be on the way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment