Thursday 22 March 2012

L'Occitane Cherry Princess

A few posts back, I shared with you my newest perfume addition, 'Cherry Princess' by L'Occitane. When I purchased the perfume (or should I say, when my boyfriend did) the store was running an offer by where if you bought the perfume and another product, you would get a free gift. So, I opted for the matching 'Cherry Princess' hand cream which I had been testing ever since it had arrived in store! It has, of course, the same amazing scent as the perfume but also a lovely, light consistency. It sinks straight into the hands without leaving them sticky or greasy. As much as I love the L'Occitane shea butter hand cream, I only tend to use it at night as it can be a little sticky. The cherry princess one is perfect to carry in your handbag to be applied anytime your hands feel dry!



Now, onto the free gift, which I must say I found really impressive! The products came contained in a lovely white make-up bag covered in little cherry prints. It's the perfect size to keep in your handbag or if you're travelling. Inside you get 75ml of the pearlescent shower cream, 75ml of the silky body gel and 10ml of the cherry blossom hand cream. The shower gel is amazing! It smells lovely and the pearlescent texture leaves the skin looking glowing. The body gel is equally as good. As it is a gel it is very light but still very moisturising. It doesn't sit on the skin and you can get dressed straight away after using it. I love to wash in the shower gel, moisturise with the body gel and then spritz myself with the perfume! The small size of the hand cream is perfect to pop in your handbag! The cherry blossom fragrance is slightly stronger than cherry princess and not as sweet but equally just as nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment