Friday 24 February 2012

Sheen and shine




Another post, another lipstick! This time it's one from the No.7 range in Boots. I wasn't planning on buying this but when I purchased one of my Real Techniques brushes (post coming soon) the cashier gave me a £5 off No.7 voucher, so I thought I'd have a little look. The words that caught my eye, in the lipstick section, were 'sheer temptation'. I'm a big fan of sheer lipsticks as really strong, bold lips don't tend to suit me but I still like to have some colour on my lips. On a side-note I can't wait to try the new Revlon lip butters and this reminds me of them. These are described on the Boots website as being a part lip-balm with moisturising properties. Who doesn't love a 2 in 1 product?! I swatched lots of the shades but settled on 'tempt' which is a lovely raspberry red with a subtle hint of glitter. This gives the lips a nice flush without being too bright and overpowering. It leaves your lips feeling lovely and soft and not at all dry. I'm definitely going back for more colours. Take advantage of the voucher if you can get your hands on one!
(Available from No.7 at Boots for £10 or £5 with a voucher)

No comments:

Post a Comment