Monday 27 February 2012

Princess Perfume



Let me first start by saying I'm not a huge perfume fan. I have a couple that I like and usually just stick too. I don't wear perfume everyday, usually I prefer to still have the scent of my shower gel and body lotion on my skin. However, when I do wear a fragrance, I like it to be fresh, fruity and sweet. I'm not overly into florals but I don't mind subtle hint. My newest perfume was bought for me by my lovely boyfriend and it is from L'Occitane's new 'Cherry Princess' range. I have lusted after this perfume since it was launched. The name drew me in at first but once I smelt it I knew I had to have it. This may sound strange but I'm not a big fan of the smell of cherry, however, this fragrance is so light and fresh, it is not overpowering at all. It reminds of fresh, spring days and leaves me feeling really feminine and girly. On the back of the box the smell is described as "a floral and fruity fragrance that blends delicious cherry notes with a bouquet of delicate flowers." This is definitely going to be my signature scent for the upcoming spring/summer months.
(Available from L'Occitane for £29)

Check back for a review and pictures of more products from the 'Cherry Princess' range.

No comments:

Post a Comment