Friday 10 February 2012

Blush baby



Another day, another blush obsession. My current fave is this offering from the Natural Collection which is available from Boots. The best part is, it only costs £1.99. I have the colour 'pink cloud' and it is the most gorgeous, soft pink blusher that gives you a really healthy, natural pop of colour to the cheeks. The powder is really pigmented and has amazing staying powder. I don't wear foundation and even applied to bare cheeks, it lasts all day.

I use a Bobbi Brown 'blender' brush to just gently apply it to the apple of my cheeks for a slight pink flush. It is perfect for my pale skin and doesn't look too false. The packaging is quite cheap and the pan actually has come out of the packaging on my one, but if you de-pot your blushers then this shouldn't be a problem if the same thing happens to you. For £1.99 you get more than your moneys worth, I will definitely be trying other shades in the collection.

What are your thoughts on this blush and the Natural Collection range?

No comments:

Post a Comment