Sunday 12 February 2012

Ice, ice, baby



I'm a little late with this post, but I had to share this amazing MAC eye-shadow with you. It is from the recent 'Glitter and Ice' collection, which was released just before christmas, in the shade 'fresh ice'. I was really excited to try a mineralize eye-shadow and I am amazed by this one. It gives a lovely soft pink/white glow to the eyelid. It is perfect worn alone to brighten the eye, but I usually wear it with a slightly darker pink, crease colour. It can also be used as a highlighter to give a lovely sheen to the cheekbones and brow bone. The colour blends really well and lasts all day when applied over a eye primer. I would definitely recommend this colour if you can get your hands on it and I shall definitely be purchasing more mineralize eye-shadows!

2 comments:

  1. Man that looks like the perfect color for me! I love that shade of purple. If only I had seen this before. Can you think of any similar eyeshadows? Great review!

    alisongoestothemovies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for your comment! I've had a look for you but this seems a pretty unique shade. The closest I could find was 'Phloof' by MAC (described as a frosted off white) which is also a frost but is slightly more pinker and doesn't have as mush of a white undertone as 'fresh ice,' I checked on Ebay and there are some 'fresh ice' shadows available but they are around the £20 mark. If I find anything that is a closer match I will let you know!

      Delete