Monday 4 June 2012

Concealer Crazy








When it comes to concealer, I have always been a big fan of the YSL touche eclat. Now, whilst this product is not necessarily marketed as an under-eye concealer, I found, for me, it worked really well! After many, many months I ran out of it and couldn't really stretch to the £23 price tag, so I went on the hunt for a cheaper alternative. I was debating getting the Collection lasting perfection concealer but I can never seem to find my correct shade in stores (fair). So, on a recent trip to Bicester Village, I came across the Bobbi Brown concealer in the Cosmetic Company Outlet store. I'd heard lots of great things about it via YouTube and on various blogs and it was discounted to £14 so I thought I'd give it a go. I purchased the shade 'porcelain' which is the lightest they do and it seems to be a perfect fit for me! It goes on really smooth and has a lovely creamy finish. I only use a tiny amount as using too much can lead to it creasing slightly on me.



No comments:

Post a Comment