Sunday 8 April 2012

Maybelline Baby Lips





Firstly I want to apologise for the lack of posting recently! I'm back to share with you an amazing new lip product that I have discovered. It is the new range of 'Baby lips' lip balms by Maybelline. These are not currently available in the UK, however, my lovely sister-in-law picked this up for me on a recent trip to New York.

The range consists of several different colours including a light peach, a raspberry colour and a berry shade. I asked for 'quenched' which has no colour and is just a plain lipbalm. I have to say, I love this product! Firstly the smell is amazing. It smells like lovely, fresh lemons and is a pleasure to apply to the lips. It applies almost like a gloss, very silky smooth and extremely moisturising. You don't need to overload your lips with this product as otherwise they could become a little too 'greasy'. I have been using this everyday since I received it and I have to admit I have noticed a difference in my lips. They appear smoother and just generally in better condition than they were. I love the sheen it leaves on the lips which makes your lips look incredibly hydrated. When my parents go to the states in the Summer I will definitely be asking them to pick me up a couple of the tinted shades!

No comments:

Post a Comment