Thursday 19 April 2012

Chocolate bronzer?!




I may be slightly late to the party on this one but I have recently purchased the Bourjois delice de poudre bronzing powder and I love it! I have to be slightly careful with bronzers because I am very pale and they can tend to look a little orange and muddy on me, however, this one does neither!

This bronzing powder comes in 2 shades, 51 and 52. I was going to get 51 which is the lighter shade but once I compared it the shade 52, I noticed it seemed very 'orangey'. After swatching both on my hand I decided to go for number 52 and thought if it was too dark I could just use a small amount and really blend it.

I'm so glad I got the darker shade, I just lightly tap my brush into the powder and then swipe onto my cheeks and then around my temples and over my nose and chin. It leaves my skin with a lovely subtle bronze glow and is not at all orange. There is a slight shimmer but it is not overly noticeable.

As you will see, the bronzer comes in the shape of a bar of chocolate and smells like it too! I wasn't sure, at first, if I would like the scent but it is not strong or detectable once it is on the skin!

The bronzer is currently available in Boots for £4.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment