Tuesday 17 April 2012

Life's a beach




After trying Maybelline's 24hr colour tattoo eyeshadows, I have officially become obsessed with long wear, cream shadows. On a recent trip to Bicester Village outlets, I found a Bobbi Brown long wear cream shadow in the shade 'beach honey 14'. It is a lovely golden, champagne colour which is perfect for everyday wear!

The consistency is smooth and and creamy and very easy to apply to the lid. I wear a little bit of eye primer underneath just because I have quite oily eyelids. However, this shadow does not crease or move! It stays put all day and still looks the same colour at the end of the day as it did at the beginning. I apply the colour lightly with my finger but you could definitely use a brush.

The only negative I would say is the size of the pot. It is quite tricky to dip your finger into the pot as it is quite small. However, if you used a brush, this wouldn't be so much of a problem!

The shade 'beach honey' is no longer available on the Bobbi brown website, however 'Sandy gold' looks like a close dupe!

(Bought from Bicester Village, however, the long wear cream shadows are available on bobbibrown.co.uk for £17)

No comments:

Post a Comment