Tuesday 31 January 2012

Magnetic Mania




(Apologies for the dry cuticles, I had just been outside and it was freezing, especially on my hands!)

I might be a little late with this but it is still something I am loving for my nails, so thought I would share it with you all. I'm guessing you have all heard of 'magnetic nail polish.' If you're not familiar, you paint it on like a normal nail polish, but when you hold a magnet over it, the colour changes and creates amazing, individual waves and designs. Nails Inc where first, I think, to come out with the concept but other brands have quickly followed.

I went for the '17' brand version in the colour 'grey.' I love the effect this gives to my nails! It is so quick and simple to do but leaves your nails looking as if you have spent hours on them. Also, this comes in at nearly half the price of the Nails Inc version. If you're unsure, give this one a go, I thoroughly recommend it!

Let me know your thoughts on magnetic nail polish. Is it for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment