Monday 30 January 2012

Box full of goodies!




Another one of my very favourite brands is L'Occitane. Their hand-cream is amazing as-well as their shower/bath products, lip-balm, foot cream... I could go on! For Christmas, my lovely brothers, treated me to this big box full of amazing treats!

The first treat was a massive 500ml pump bottle of the ultra rich shower cream. If you're looking for a nourishing, skin conditioning, moisturising shower cream then this is definitely for you! It doesn't foam much but rather acts like a lotion on the skin leaving you feeling really clean and your skin moisturised and soft.

The next treat was a 75ml size of their famous hand-cream. I cannot rave about this enough! It is the most nourishing hand-cream I have ever tried. I never get dry, chapped hands in the Winter now, since using this cream. It is on the thick side which is not the best texture for some people, but for me, I love it. I only apply hand-cream to the backs of my hands (the only place your hands really need it) and it leaves them soft and feeling deeply nourished. The scent of the shea butter is amazing and really lingers on the skin.

The set also contained a 75ml size of the foot cream. I'll be honest, I'm really bad at applying foot cream! It always seems to be an afterthought and in Winter when your feet are mainly in socks, I don't really see the point. However, this cream makes moisturising your feet a real treat. It sinks into the skin quickly and doesn't leave behind a sticky residue. The smell is lovely and soothing on the feet and leaves them with a really fresh feeling.

Also included are 75ml sizes of the ultra rich body lotion and a travel size of the ultra rich shower cream. The body lotion is another one of my favourite products from the range. The smell is amazing and lasts throughout the day. It sinks into the skin really quickly but leaves you feeling moisturised but not sticky. You can put your clothes on straight away without them sticking to you. It works really well in conjunction with the shower cream, leaving your skin feeling doubly moisturised.

Overall this made an amazing Christmas present and I have been thoroughly enjoying using all of these products!

No comments:

Post a Comment