Monday 30 January 2012

Glossy gloss



(From left to right: petite indulgence, fashion scoop, rags to riches and like venus)

I've always been a huge fan of MAC lipglosses. I have always found them to be non-sticky and long lasting. Plus, they have a lovely sweet smell! I don't like overly fragrance glosses so MAC ones definitely tick all of my boxes!

For christmas I was lucky enough to receive 4 MAC lipglosses from the Glitter and Ice collection. The set, which contains two dazzleglass glosses and two cremesheen glosses. I got the pink set, which came contained in a plastic silver ball, very christmassy!

I have personally never tried the cremesheen glosses before and they did not disappoint! The consistency is amazing as well as the amazing colours. They last ages on the lips and are perfect to go over lipsticks if you want to. The dazzleglass are equally as lovely. The glittery pinks are not too over the top and just give a lovely sheen and shine to your lips. These are perfect to go over plainer glosses to give them an extra kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment