Saturday 29 October 2011

Holidays are coming!




I am the biggest kid when it comes to Christmas and is definitely my most favourite time of year! As I'm not a huge fan of Halloween or Bonfire night, I'm usually in the christmas spirit by mid-October!

I love when the shops start to bring out their christmas gift ideas, especially their beauty ones! As you will come to realise, I am an avid Philosophy fan! Whilst I am yet to use their skincare range, I have been using their shower gels and lip-glosses for about 2 years. Although the shower gels can be seen as quite pricey at £16, they have a triple use! They are bubble bath, shampoo and shower gel. I love the variety of smells but my all time favourite is 'Gingerbread girl'. The shimmery, golden colour is what first drew me to it aswell as the cute, girly packaging. This year for christmas I have asked for the 'Gingerbread girl' shower gel and matching body lotion so I can layer!



Back to the main focus of this post, my new addition to my Philosophy collection...'Tinsel town shower gel and lip-gloss' set. The cute, christmassy packaging is perfect to give as a present and at just £14 it is a real beauty bargain! The 120 ml of the shower gel is a quarter of the full sizes but in my opinion will definitely last you a good couple of months if not longer! It is amazing used on the hair and gives it a gorgeous scent! 'Tinsel town' is an amazing swirly, pink, glittery colour. The scent is described as 'crisp berry' which is absolutely true! Your skin is left lovely and fragranced for hours after you've showered in it.



The high-shine lip-gloss is not only a gorgeous colour but also smells delicious! I'm not a big fan of lip glosses with strong smells but this one is subtle and not too overpowering. After applying it leaves lips with a fresh tingling feeling which does wear off after a few minutes to leave gorgeously glossy lips! The gloss has a slight sparkle too it but not too glittery! It wasn't sticky at all and a little definitely goes a long way.

I'd say this is the perfect little gift for someone at christmas of just as a treat for yourself, this is definitely something I will still love tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment