Sunday 30 October 2011

A blouse a day


I'm going through a blouse craze at the moment. I think it's the fact they are so easy to quickly put on with jeans, throw a blazer over the top and you have a really cute outfit. I love plain blouses and the current trend for attaching a ribbon bow around the neck ( if it has a collar) to quickly update your look.

The blouse from this post is from Topshop from their sale at the beginning of the year. I bought it because I liked the unusual print as well as it being slightly fitted. A lot of other blouses I have are very loose, which I like, but I wanted one which gave me a little more shape. This one has a hidden zip up the inside which just slightly pulls it in at the waist and at the bottom, creating a better silhouette. I put a light grey vest top underneath as it is slightly sheer but it can equally be worn on its own.

I paired this with my usual Hollister jeans and some soft, tribal print ballet flats also from Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment