Tuesday 10 July 2012

Revlon ready








I am absolutely loving all of the recent Revlon releases. First it was the lip butters, then the kissable balm stains (more on those later) and now the photoready cream blushes!

I have the shade 'pinched' which is a lovely, light, peach shade which I find to be perfect for the summer months. I usually go for pink blushers but thought I'd try something different, and I'm so glad I did!

I recently purchased a cream blush from MAC and was excited to see how the Revlon compared. The first big difference is the price, the MAC blush was around £17 and the Revlon is a bargain at £5.99!

Personally, I found the Revlon blush to be extremely soft and blend-able and applied very easily to the skin. It has a light, sheer texture so needs a couple of layers if you want to intensify the colour. The MAC one needs a little more work to buff it into the skin and is slightly more pigmented meaning you only need a small swipe of product.

I love the colour of 'pinched' and am very tempted to go back for the pink! I would definitely give the Revlon cream blush a try if you are looking for something lighter for the summer and an easy item to pop in your make-up bag if you are going away!

No comments:

Post a Comment