Thursday 19 July 2012

Revlon just bitten kissable balm stains

I was so excited when I saw the Revlon just bitten kissable balm stains in Superdrug. I was going to ask my parents to get me some from Florida but I knew they were coming to the UK in July and thought I would wait!

I have three colours; honey, cherish and darling which is the one I am going to share with you today. I absolutely love this lip balm/stain! they feel extremely moisturising and creamy when you are applying them, they last for hours and they give a good amount of colour to the lips. They also wear evenly which is a big bonus for me! I would go as far to say I prefer these to the lip butters, which I really like. These stains are great for putting in your handbag for touch ups which you only really need to do after every 3-4 hours, in my experience. They have a peppermint smell to them which is slightly detectable on the lips. I personally like the smell but I know it may not be to everyone's taste.




The shade 'darling' appears as a light purple in the tube which at first I wasn't sure of. However, when I swatched it one my hand it appears as a lovely, light mauve/pink which in turn is very flattering on the lips. This is the lightest shade out of the three I have and is easy to apply without even looking in the mirror.

I would definitely recommend picking these up if you are looking for a hard-wearing lip product which doesn't leave your lips feeling dry! These are currently on offer in Boots and Superdrug for £5.99 and there are seven shades available.

Let me know if you have tried these yet and whether you prefer them to the Revlon lip butters?

No comments:

Post a Comment