Friday 30 December 2011

Snow is falling...all around



Firstly I hope all of you had a lovely Christmas and got lots of lovely goodies! Santa was definitely good to me this year and I can't wait to share with you some of the pieces I got and some bits I purchased myself.

The first item I wanted to show you was this amazing set from Philosophy. I love Philosophy shower gels and the amazing, different scents they come in. Up until now my favourite has always been 'Coconut frosting' but now 'Snow Angel' has definitely taken over. This gorgeous, fresh scented fragrance is a must-have. It leaves the skin beautifully scented but is not too overpowering. The fragrance is described as being like freshly fallen snow. I would say it's fresh with a very slight fruity edge. I purchased the small size of the shower gel and fell in love with it so went back and purchased the set which includes a 240 ml of the shower gel and the same amount in the matching body lotion. I love having the lotion as it increases the fragrance and leaves your skin feeling and smelling amazing. The set is actually now available for half price in some Boots stores which makes it an absolute bargain (around £9) I would definitely recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment