Wednesday 11 April 2012

REaDy, steady, go!



I am one of the biggest Liz Earle fans ever! I have been using the range for about 5/6 years and I absolutely love it. It works wonders for my skin, so much so that I don't need to wear foundation. My holy grail product is their Cleanse and Polish. I love the feeling and look of my skin after using this amazing cleanser. It gently and easily removes my make-up and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. The muslin cloth works brilliantly with it. You can feel it removing all of your make-up to leave behind fresh, clean skin. The cloth is gentle on my face but also works as an exfoliate for the pores around my nose and chin. Overall I couldn't be without my cleanse and polish.

And now you don't have to be either! Pick up a copy of the May edition of RED magazine to enjoy a free 30ml size of cleanse and polish and a muslin cloth! A pretty amazing deal for just £3.90!

Let me know your thoughts after you have tried it or if, like me, you already love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment